NY State Licensed Associate Broker
Areas of Specialization: Asset Sales / Investment & Development Advisory / Debt, Equity & Recapitalization
Alice P. DiMarzio is the former Head of the Investment & Development Advisory Division of NGKF’s Capital Group representing both local and foreign investors and developers. Asset class specialization includes office, hotel, development sites, multifamily, and retail. Current projects include acquisition and recapitalization of existing properties and portfolios as well as equity financing. Ms. DiMarzio has provided due diligence and acquisition advisory for over one billion USD of completed transactions, as well as providing estimates of value for buyers, lenders, and servicers.
Ms. DiMarzio is a licensed Real Estate Broker, a member of the Real Estate Board of New York (REBNY), Urban Land Institute (ULI), the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC), and the Asian Financial Society (AFS). She is President of the New York Chapter of Lambda Alpha International (www.lai.org) as well as a Fellow of The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (FRICS). In 2004, CoStar Advisor, named Ms. DiMarzio one of New York City’s Power Brokers, with the featured Downtown Sale of 15 Broad/23 Wall, the one million square feet former home of JPMorgan Chase, converted post-acquisition to residential condominiums designed by Philippe Starck and the first luxury retail in the financial district, Hermès. She is the lead advisor on the multi-year effort to build a new Jewish Home Lifecare nursing home in upper Manhattan. Additional clients have included John Hancock Life, Aegon Insurance, the Archon Group, the Metropolitan Transit Authority, and Goldman Sachs.
Ms. DiMarzio holds a Masters Degree in Real Estate Investment and Development, granted Summa Cum Laude, from New York University, and a Bachelor of Arts Degree from Manhattanville College, honors thesis. Her article “New York FromThe Core,” has been published in NYU’s Spring 2013 Premises Magazine. Prior to her career as a commercial real estate broker, Ms. DiMarzio was the comptroller/financial analyst at Mosbacher Jacobs Development.
In addition she was a sales executive in the textile (Malden Mills, Dyersburg Fabrics) and garment (Megatrends, Private Practice Clothing) industries, with customers such as Land & Sea Clothing, J.C. Penney, Norma Kamali, Jones NY, Victoria’s Secret.
Ms. DiMarzio is on the fundraising committees for Food Allergy Research & Education www.foodallergy.org; as well as Lincoln Center’s Real Estate & Construction Council, and is active in the NYU Alumni Association.
Selected Transactions- Alice P. DiMarzio FRICS
- Selected Acquisition Assignments:
- 14 Wall Street, New York, NY 1,015,000 sf
- 20 Pine Street, New York, NY 687,899 sf
- 15 Broad Street New York, NY 1,000,000 sf (inclusive of the 23 Wall Retail Complex)
- 1185 Ave of the Americas, New York, NY 1,045,142 sf
- 1775 Broadway, New York, NY 643,943 sf
- 636 Eleventh Avenue, New York, NY 510,000 sf
- 500 & 512 Seventh Avenue, New York, NY 1,159,000 sf
- 1412 Broadway, New York, NY 389,000 sf
- Asset Management
- 150 East 42nd Street, New York, NY 1,700,000 sf
- Selected Sales Assignments:
- 190 West 231st Street, Bronx, New York 15,418 sf
- 15 Broad Street New York, NY Commercial Condo to Tides Two Rivers Fund 70,000 sf
- 2530 Grand Concourse, Bronx NY 50,929 sf
- 80 Broad Street, New York, NY 395,131 sf
- 627 West 42nd Street, New York, NY 340,000 sf
- Dunolly Gardens, Jackson Hts, NY 383 Unit Coop Apts (Note Sale)
- Kent Terminal, Brooklyn, NY 13.53 Acres
- 500 West 42nd Street, New York, NY 330,000 sf
- 10 New King Street, North Castle, NY 50,460 sf
- 118 North Bedford Road, Mount Kisco, NY 36,802 sf
- 1511 Third Avenue, New York, NY a 55,000 sf retail property with 46,000 sf of development rights
- 636 Eleventh Avenue, New York, NY 510,000 sf
- Selected Consulting & Advisory Assignments:
- MTA – West Side Stadium March, 2005 – Bid Advisory
- MTA - Atlantic Center & Atlantic Terminal Tower, Brooklyn – Air Rights Valuation
- MTA - Harrison Train Station, Harrison, NY- Development Analysis
- MTA - Analysis of 370 Jay Street, Brooklyn – Rehab versus Vacate
- MTA - Battery Park Garage Development Potential Analysis
- MTA- Bedford Regional Station
- Barclay Square Apartments – Las Vegas, Nevada
- 2324 West Charleston Boulevard (Office Property) – Las Vegas Nevada
- Tenant Representation:
- Food Allergy Initiative (FARE)
- Paige Premium Denim
- Link Theory
- EverPower Wind Holdings, Inc.
- LibertyPointe Bank
- Landlord Representation:
- 450 West 14th Street
- 14 Wall Street
- 23 Wall Street
- Flatiron Building (Retail)
- Bar Building
- New York City Economic Development Corporation (NYC EDC) Development Proposals:
- J.C. Penney at Mill Basin – Newmark and R.D. Capital- Proposal To Act As JV Developers. Created The Concept And Ran the Numbers Based On Knowledge Of The Retailer. Prepared EDC Presentation With Participation Of J.C.Penney Real Estate Group And JV Partner.
- The Redevelopment Of The New York City Board Of Education Headquarters- Boymelgreen Developers – Created The Presentation And Worked With Developer And Architect To Create The Development Plan And “Story.”
- NYC Board Of Education Headquarters- Development Proposal – Forest City Ratner With Boymelgreen Developers – Proposed School Component For The Board Of Education Office Requirement. Worked Jointly With The Two Development Teams And The Architect To Put The Presentation Book Together.