Raising Money via Israel Bond market
- Raising Money via Israel Bond market
A New Tool to Raise Debt
Some of the biggest Real Estate names in US are RAISING bond money. To name a few;
- Related Companies, best known for developing the Time Warner Center and currently spearheading the $15 billion Hudson Yard Project in NYC. They have RAISED approximately $210M in the Israeli BOND market.
- Extell Development Co., the builder of luxury – apartment skyscrapers One57, which recently sold a unit for $100.5 million, raised $300M in Israeli Bond market.
- Lightstone Group is one of the largest in line. It recently Raised $120M of 10 year debt at 6.5% on the Tel Aviv Stock exchange.
We hear almost every day of a new company Raising Bond money in the Israeli market.
These RAISED Funds can be used for (just to name a few);
- Buy out equity partners
- Replacement of expensive mezzanine debt.
- Equity money for purchase of properties.
- Capital improvements.
- Build up.
Minimum Requirements needed;
- Income producing company – up to 20% of the balance sheet can be development related.
- 8-10 different assets.
- Shareholders equity of at least $100,000,000.00
- Minimal issuance of $60,000,000.00
Lawyers, accountants and all Real Estate professionals fee’s will be protected.